[AccessD] Trapping Events In A Class (custom events as well as built-in)

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Wed Aug 15 22:37:49 CDT 2012

Arthur,

    The sample db is named Form_SplitFormSimulated. Link for my samples at Rogers Access Library is given below:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

    If you find it convenient to have a look at it, kindly do let me know if anything is found to need further attention.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal