[AccessD] Running Access App on a Machine that does not have Access

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Aug 19 15:59:21 CDT 2012

I have used the Wise installation system for years.  Pretty complicated to
create the scripts so I bought the run-time scripts from Sage Key.  Worth
every penny.

The Microsoft run-time packager in 2003 was pretty sketchy - which created a
market for Sage Key.  I don't know if they've done better.  If you're using
2010, I'm sure you can get some opinions about it from the list.

Rocky