[AccessD] Access 2007 on a network

Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com
Thu Aug 23 20:36:01 CDT 2012

Citrix can be a good friend.  But for Access, each user MUST have their own copy of the front end, even on Citrix.  Even if it is painful to distribute.

And a little luck won't hurt, either.  :)

Liz

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.