[AccessD] Access 2007 on a network

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 04:33:06 CDT 2012

I don't know what Charlotte's problem is, but I do know that what you are
saying, Liz, is flat-out wrong. I have had 70+ simultaneous users enjoying
only one copy of my Access app, residing on a Terminal Services box,
running it via a desktop shortcut on their local box, and NO problems.
Well, let me correct that slightly. Now and then a user reported a bug, and
then I fixed it, and replaced the MDB residing on the Terminal Services
box, and that was that. No fuss, no muss. Just replace the MDB residing on
the TS box and Done Deal. Citrix is TS with Bells On; otherwise all the
same logic applies. I have concrete evidence that this works a treat -- one
user, 70+ users, makes no difference.

A.