[AccessD] Access 2007 + Visual Source Safe

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:02:42 CDT 2012

Can this combination work? I used to use VSS but haven't for years. IIRC
Microsoft doesn't even ship it any more. The reason I'm asking is that a
prospect wants this combination on a contract. While on the subject, I
haven't used Subversion either. Has anyone used it with Access 2007+? Does
one check in the whole ACCDB or will it recognize the changed parts of it?
If not Subversion, what else do you use? I confess that what I've been
doing is frequent backups, a few times per day, typically just before I'm
about to perform radical surgery.

--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr