[AccessD] Hiding the Navigation Pane in Access 2007+

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:16:23 CDT 2012

Ha ha ha! I whipped up a little test app to try it out, containing nothing
but a form. The code you supplied bombed because there was no table to
select LOL. So I created a table and re-ran the test form, and it worked
like a charm. Then I selected Queries in the nav pane and the code still
worked fine. So, in the real world, apps will have at least one table, so
this will always work. LOL.

Arthur