[AccessD] Copy and paste records with no column names

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Aug 30 02:35:12 CDT 2012

Hi Charlotte

That's because the spreadsheet "area" in the Notes document (or whatever such are called) is ready-made. Normally the user will type in the data or copy-n-paste from a real worksheet. This Access app will replace the old manual sheets to copy from and present data ready to be copied and pasted into Notes in the correct coloumn order.

/gustav

>>> charlotte.foust at gmail.com 30-08-12 3:58 >>>
Forgive a dumb question, but why would you want to paste a whole table of
records without anything to tell you which column is which?

Charlotte