[AccessD] Copy and paste records with no column names

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu Aug 30 04:39:39 CDT 2012

It is early evening in Oz and I am home, but I move data out of Access all the time, usually into Excel. I  have a function with a true /false parameter.  True will download the table into Excel with headers, false will leave them out.

I can post it to the list tomorrow AM Aussie time (so about 14 hours away) when I get into work.  Being a Friday tomorrow I have to drop the kids of first, thus the longer delay than usual.

Cheers
Darryl