[AccessD] I love the Nexus

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Aug 30 18:01:11 CDT 2012

I'm not John, but I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android). I read on it all
the time. I use FBreader (fbreader.org), though there are plenty of others.
You can choose the font size and color, and the background color. I have
mine as black on pale yellow. Without going to look at it (it's in charger
at moment), I don't remember font and size, but it's a san serif and a
medium size - I could go much larger. You can bookmark where you left off,
which some free readers don't do.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"