[AccessD] Switch from Providex to SQL stops append query

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Dec 11 00:54:01 CST 2012

I think allow zero length is NO.  It worked on the old Providex db. SO it
seems like it should work the same extracting from the SQL db but I'll try
modifying the BE table tomorrow.  I was trying to solve it without modifying
the BE because I don't know the whole FE app and what it does and don't want
to open that can of worms. I also considered deleting the compound PK and
replacing with an Autonumber ID but was holding off on that alternative for
the same reason.

Thanks.

Rocky