[AccessD] View PDF in Unbound Object Control

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Wed Dec 12 23:05:03 CST 2012

Leban's code is prone to errors and failure if there is significant network
traffic.
If you look at the source code, you'll see the problem.
We had to move the folder where the snp files are created to a
less-contentious server.
Otherwise, it'll fail in the creation.
With 2007, 2010, use the Access method to create the PDF.