[AccessD] Outlook Barfing

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 10:52:25 CST 2012

Rocky,

 Two biggest problems with Outlook are:

1. Add-ins.

2. Corrupt PST files.

  To tackle the first, they should start Outlook in safe mode:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/work-with-office-safe-modes-H
P010140792.aspx

 as for the second, you can attempt a compact on a PST from control panel,
mail, profiles, data files.

 Make a backup first.  If it fails, then a PST repair utility may be
required.

Jim.