[AccessD] Reattaching Tables

ap cx accesspro at cox.net
Fri Dec 21 10:46:52 CST 2012

I am looking for some code to relink tables from multiple back ends
selectively. That is, sometimes I want to use certain tables in one location
and some times other locations.
I have used a number of procedures that check if linked tables are still
linked per the last use and if not relink.
My need is for a front end that has about a hundred linked tables.
My vision is a prompt that would ask me if all the tables previously linked
to a location should be relinked there or ask for a new location. And repeat
for other previous locations. But not for each individual table.
Of course the thing to do is write this myself; but naturally, I need it
yesterday to do a good job on this project.

TIA
Bob Heygood