[AccessD] Merry Christmas

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Dec 24 09:59:48 CST 2012

And a Merry Christmas to all from Del Mar where a brutal winter has set in
and, while it has been in the 70s up until a few days ago, I doubt it will
reach 65F today.  I'm having to wear socks and I, like all San Diegans,
resent that.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.bchacc.com
www.e-z-mrp.com
Skype: rocky.smolin

forecast it will be +5 centigrades in a few days...

> Понедельник, 24 декабря 2012, 14:35 +01:00 от "Gustav Brock"
<gustav at cactus.dk>:
>>Hi all
>>
>>A Merry Christmas to all of you from the "Cold North" (+4 centigrades!) on
this quiet day.

>>/gustav
>>
>>--
>
> This electronic message and its contents and attachments contain
information from Sentara Healthcare and is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only.

> If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of
the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
original message and all copies.

You're invited to browse through my ebook online library where thousands and
thousands of ebooks of all genres and all formats are downloadable. This is
a library where there are no charges and no fines. No strings attached! You
borrow the book or books and enjoy them. www.eBookTrove.com Happy reading!