[AccessD] Access Database on Web

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Dec 30 14:56:53 CST 2012

Hi again, Arthur,

I confess I like what I see in the demo video.  I don't see me paying
$129 a month, or paying $1669 as a lump sum, for software licensing.
I'd have to have a lot more business than I see myself having, in order
to justify a cost like that.  So, dang!  I'm going to have to find
another way.    But, thanks, I did enjoy the look-see.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787