[AccessD] Access Database on Web

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 08:03:25 CST 2012

On your last point, I could not agree more. While I was with a firm called
ETS, I designed and developed a solution that did exactly that (although
the BE was SQL Server): a single FE run on a TS server, to which
approximately 75 people from 4 branch offices connected via their browser,
and it all worked smashingly well, with a mere 8GB of RAM. Truth be told,
it worked so well that I had very little to do for the final couple of
years on that gig, other than be there in case it went sideways, which it
never did. To be sure, there were problems at the outset, all of which can
be blamed on me and my code, but once I sorted them out, it ran as smooth
as glass.

A.