[AccessD] Windows 8 Tablet and Access/Office 2010

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 18:06:36 CST 2012

I played with a win 8 Lenovo convertible type notebook and would enjoy
hearing more responses for this particular thread Charlotte started. I
don't think Win 8 should be too hard to get the hang of. But touch screen
was very sensitive sometimes.
was not responsive enough other times. Never felt just right.

I think it would be great to use tabletwise on a plane where there never
seems to be enough room to use a laptop in coach.