[AccessD] Burn-out

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Feb 1 02:20:47 CST 2012

Hi Jim --

Thank you for your reference to the new JavaScript standard extensions brief description.

As for your "pseudo ASP.NET" it would be interesting to know a bit more how you do it - maybe you can find time to write about this technique in dba-VB, just briefly, without excessive details but more than you outlined here?...

JavaScript and WinPhone 7:  yes, it could happen that the first (sample) application/web site I will develop for WinPhone7  will be a jQuery Mobile one (http://jquerymobile.com/) - at least I have already read all the jQuery manuals using WinPhone 7, and it was a rather comfortable reading. Now, I have to find how to handle jQuery Mobile forms, fill them with data, store edited data to the backend db (via web service?) etc...

Thank you.

-- Shamil