[AccessD] Burn-out

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 1 16:02:11 CST 2012

 > The abyss looms. Suddenly I feel the Freedom!

Holy cow Arthur, let's get morbid.  I do remember several communications from you indicating your
imminent demise and yet here you are.

I for one am 57 years old and plan on living at least another 50 years.With luck and continuing
advancements in medicine, perhaps even another 100 years.

Barring lightning, car accidents and the likes of course.

OTOH I quit drugs, smoking (a drug) drinking (a drug).  I am also losing weight (slowly) and am
beginning to exercise, the latter brought on by the onset of type 2 diabetes.

The second 1/2 of my life could be more fulfilling (if not more fun) than the first 1/2.  Actually I
had to do a lot of drugs to convince myself that the first 1/2 was fun so probably the second 1/2
will actually be more fun.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away