[AccessD] OT: portable headphone amps.

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 2 10:24:47 CST 2012

Hi John:

I have a good friend who is still a electronics geek. I have been working on
his website for a while (but he keeps changing things so often that it just
never gets finished and it is low priority...non paying gig...but it will be
finished by the end of February).

Here is the test site:
http://electrichubcap.creativesystemdesigns.com/

You might find some of the stuff he builds interesting.

Jim