[AccessD] Cannot Create Output File

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Sun Feb 5 12:37:34 CST 2012

Hey Doug
Thanks for your reply.
I have a Wait/Sleep of 5 seconds embedded in my code. In my testing of the
zip code, I am using the same group of files and the message "Cannot Create
Output File" occurs  erratically sometimes it happens, sometimes not (more
likely not). Again it is just that I really don't know what the message is
trying indicate/means.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada