[AccessD] Fascinating (but schtupid)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 6 12:56:48 CST 2012

Oh MAN did you read this?  If the first two characters of a CSV have 'ID' Microsoft unilaterally
decides it is a SLYK file?  First of all, what is a SYLK file?  And why doesn't MS fix this instead
of making the entire world work around this *Microsoft* problem?  Or have they?  Notice that the
"Applies to" does not include 2007 or 2010.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it