[AccessD] Very Strange File Names - Temporarily

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:04:42 CST 2012

Is there ever a time screen shot has it right while the OS shows it wrong
still?

I had something similar few weeks ago. Someone's VBA addin interface was
showing invalid info in a listbox. I took a screenshot ans pasted into
email and was writing explanation then I noticed the data was fine in both
screenshot and the UI. So I took another shot. Same thing. Seems like what
windows shows (tells the graphics layer ) doesn't always happen
instantaneously. Taking a screen shot might be like a query from the
graphics layer to the data layer to ask the OS " Now tell me what I am
supposed to be showing?  I want to make sure I show it right, I am on
camera!"

I am guessing,  cuz its fun and I am too lazy to do proper research and too
forgetful to remember the answers when I find the anyway.