[AccessD] Very Strange File Names - Temporarily

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Feb 7 23:24:37 CST 2012

Hehe... am I am fairly well known to be rather unstable ;) -  this is someone who prefer to wander around the office in his socks after all ;)

Although apparently that is pretty cool these days, or at least wearing loud socks is:

<<http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/where-shock-socks-are-all-the-rage-20120205-1qzp8.html>>

Finally... I am ahead of the game, just need some more outrageous patterns I can be considered very 'fashion forward' in the work environment ;) hehehehehe