[AccessD] Few Chats

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Sat Feb 11 12:59:59 CST 2012

Hey Mark
I think a lot of us are in the same boat. I have to admit I am envious of
those on the list who saw this coming and ventured into learning some of the
new stuff years ago.  As an old fart I feel like the guy in the joke.
A fellow says to his friend "I would love to learn how to play the piano,
but from what I have read it takes about 5 years to become proficient
enough." And his friend says "Didn't you tell me this same thing 5 years
ago".

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada