[AccessD] Can I Read Windows Schedule Info with Access?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 11 15:16:53 CST 2012

Hi Brad:

Your scheduler is just a wrapper around the "AT" command. To view the
current scheduled operation just go to the DOS prompt (this can all be done
within your scheduled call, shell out, and at the "CMD" prompt like "at >
c:\TheDirectoryWhereIWanttoReadThisTextFile\AtInfo.txt") then within Access
just read the file and manipulate and store the data...

Hope this is enough as I would have to do some lookup within some code for
further details.

Jim