[AccessD] Uncertainty Data

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Feb 12 16:41:49 CST 2012

How many thousands?  Small enough to pull the data into an array in memory?
If so, I 'd pull it into one.   Effectively, you will have a one way linked list.

Then you can use an accumulator for each code and a recursive tree walking algorithm.
It shouldn't take long to knock up the necessary code.

--
Stuart