[AccessD] Query not working as expected.

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:30:43 CST 2012

>From what you described...it sounds like you want your HAVING criteria and if it is null:

Move your criteria from HAVING to WHERE and add an or:

WHERE ((((Min(Switches.Switch_Date))>[tbl Injection Profiles to Run]![Test Date]+365)) OR Min(Switches.Switch_Date) is null) ;

I can't rememeber but you may have to also modify the select with  a CASE (IIF in Access) statement:
 iif(isnull(Min(Switches.Switch_Date)) = true, NULL, Min(Switches.Switch_Date))

Just a guess...

Mark A. Matte