[AccessD] Can an Access 2007 Macro pass Me.Name to a Function?

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Tue Feb 14 18:46:57 CST 2012

All,

I have a small test Access 2007 application.

It has one test Function .

There is one small report that has one button.  This button is tied to a Macro.

I would like to use the Macro Action “Runcode” to initiate this function.

I would like to pass Me.Name to this function in order to pass the name of the Report that contains the button.

Is there a way to do this?

I have this working with VBA, but I am just curious if a person can do the same thing with a Macro

Thanks,
Brad