[AccessD] text control Date formats with SQL Server

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Feb 17 17:43:38 CST 2012

Hi Steve

Yes, for display only it will work just fine.

/Gustav

>>> steve at goodhall.info 17-02-12 20:23 >>>
For internal storage I agree completely, but the original post referred to
display.  I did a quick check on localization in Excel and it seems to work
if the underlying data is a date.  I don't have the facility to try
non-European languages on the client system or to try an Access application.
 If I have time I will try it over the weekend.

Steve Goodhall, MSCS, PMP