[AccessD] How to Change an Access 2007 Chart with VBA Code

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Fri Feb 17 19:44:49 CST 2012

All,

I found an example and am now on my way to "Chart-o-Rama" with Access :-)

There is still one thing that I don't quite understand.

It appears that a person can generate Charts directly in Access or use Windows Automation to control Excel from Access (to create and modify charts).

Is one approach better or more widely used than the other?

Thanks,
Brad