[AccessD] My Comments

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:33:14 CST 2012

And there lies the rub: why keep your responses private? As for me, I try
to answer whatever I can, and although I am trying to master C#, I still
keep one large foot in Access, and try to answer what questions I can.
Those I can't, I leave to those who can.
A.

I am not the only person who uses his computer mainly for the purpose of
diddling with his computer.

-Dave Barry <http://www.quoteland.com/author/Dave-Barry-Quotes/142/>