[AccessD] My Comments

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Sat Feb 18 19:50:25 CST 2012

Hey Arthur
And there lies the rub: why keep your responses private?

Why clutter up the list, when it is more efficient just to respond to a
question from a member. It was being addressed and that is what we are here
for. If they figure it is important then let them post the response. Someone
was in dire need of an answer and it was given. Enough said.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada