[AccessD] My Comments

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Sat Feb 18 20:50:54 CST 2012

Hey Arthur, Stuart and Gary
I apologize, points well taken. As I have said there are many individuals on
this list that give their 2 cents worth on a problem whether they have a
solution or not. And that is very valuable, it makes one stop and think
about, "Okay how do I use this information I have gotten to solve this
problem". When I said I respond "off line" it has usually been to
individuals (mostly newbies) who do not seem to be receiving a response from
the members on the list (and most of them eventually disappear). And that is
what makes mad and why I call this list an "old boys/girls club". Many times
these individuals were looking for an answer and basically they were ignored
while the "club" was discussing some esoteric concept (Oh! I will get flamed
for that comment). Sorry if I have offended any one's feelings. This is
first and foremost an MSAccess user group, if it is no longer that then
change the name.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada