[AccessD] My Comments

Benson, William (GE Global Research, consultant) Benson at ge.com
Sat Feb 18 21:15:41 CST 2012

I agree with your intentions,  Tony.  One idea for freshening up membership and content... go over to some other Access lists and read a few posts there, taking note of posters who evidence

(1) Clarity. Even if their questions are not challenging, how well do they describe their issues
(2) Courtesy. Do they thank those who respond to them (those kinds are always welcome!)

If you see someone whose style you like, and they seem to be actively in the game, you can drop a hint that they may get a response and a warm welcome here, and give them this site's address.  I didn't know how helpful this list was until Darryl mentioned...