[AccessD] How to Change an Access 2007 Chart with VBA Code

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 07:09:43 CST 2012

I agree with you, William. I have done this sort of work by opening a
template file, then doing what I need, and finally giving the user "Save
as..." with a default folder. It is much easier to code VBA natively in
Excel, especially since it can all live in the template. When it needs
fixes or enhancements, you only have to edit one file.
A.