[AccessD] My Comments

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:58:16 CST 2012

I downloaded a free app called Office Ribbon Editor, and have begun to toy
with it, but thus far have not come up with any convincing excuse to
replace the default ribbons. Everything my apps need to do can be done
within the app frame, leaving the default ribbon untouched. Or to put it
another way, leaving the user to use whichever ribbon-buttons she wants
within the context of my app.
A.