[AccessD] HIJACKED THREAD - MOUSE DBL-CLICK (Was RE: How to detect if Hourglass is true)

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Sun Feb 19 16:46:15 CST 2012

Consider rechargeable batteries.  They cost about $5 times more upfront (at least they do in Australia - but many things here are expensive!), but they can be re-used 100's of times with minimal performance loss.  I use Sony rechargeable batteries and they have been excellent - both AA and AAA sizes.  Much more economical than even the cheapest throw away ones, and with better performance.