[AccessD] DataGrid control

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Sun Feb 19 18:00:33 CST 2012

Something's happened to my DataGrid Control on a customer site.  Worked
perfectly in a db in Access 2000 format.  Still in Access2000 format but
some upgrade by the IT people seems to have broken it.  It gives me a
run-time 'error 438 Object does not support this Property or Method'.
The syntax is:
  Set Me.DataGridSpecificJobObservations.DataSource = rs (where rs is an
ADODB.Recordset)
So I look on msdn.microsoft.com and and confused whether ItemsSource has
replaced DataSource. I tried ItemsSource instead of DataSource but same
error.  Is this enough info for someone to help?

Stephen Bond