[AccessD] Access Queries

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:04:06 CST 2012

Well I only use Ver 2003. So that explains it. And I am generally not
looking at the SQL,so comments aren't needed. I am only looking at the
query window and the end result. If I want to write SQL I would be
using TOAD or another SQL tool. I was talking about the GUI drag and
drop query builder and I only use V2003 for my work. And it sounds
like I will continue to do so. ;-)

Also using queries based on other queries works great for me. I
struggle with it using Oracle SQL. I know it's doable but I just don't
spend enough time working with it I guess.

GK