[AccessD] Expense subreport

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 22 15:56:35 CST 2012

Thanks Jim.

I am trying that and regardless of what I do it pulls the value from the first line record of the
subreport.  I have a text control that sums the values in the detail section, and then a text
control that pulls that value down into the footer.  All that works fine, IOW in the subreport it
displays the sum in the footer.  However when I reference that footer sum control up in the parent
form it displays the value from the first detail.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it