[AccessD] Sharepoint integration

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Fri Feb 24 15:19:46 CST 2012

Has anyone used Access/VBA to post files to a document library on
Sharepoint - AND - populate data on the document library page for the
file?

We have setup several document libraries on our Sharepoint server to
save .msg files to, and created two custom columns, Original Sender and
To.  I can get the msg files to the library but I don't see how to add
data to the Original Sender and To columns.

TIA,

Rusty Hammond