[AccessD] Set references via automation

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Jan 1 13:37:50 CST 2012

Hi Mark --

Back to year 2004 I have had an issue with  MS Excel 2003 when exporting VBA, creating new XL Add-In workbook and importing VBA back didn't help to solve p-code corruption issue: that XL Add-in workbook have had quite a few of class modules - that was the cause of trouble I guess. Since then I have been trying to use VBA as little as possible...

BTW that troublesome XL VBA add-in was flawlessly converted into VB.NET VSTO XL add-in.

Thank you.

-- Shamil