[AccessD] but does it run...

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jan 2 12:22:10 CST 2012

I just find it a fascinating concept.  Remember One Laptop Per Child?

http://laptop.org/en/laptop/hardware/specs.shtml

OLPC still seems to be alive and kicking, though nowhere near the numbers hoped for I am sure, even
so a couple of million built.  So much has changed since that project started.  A RasberryPi would
make a hell of a foundation for a new OLPC model.

I always hope such things do some good in the world.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it