[AccessD] but does it run...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Jan 2 13:27:12 CST 2012

Hi Jim --

The link works well here - I have just checked:

http://www.tabletfactorystore.com/tablet-pc/huawei-ideos-s7-slim.html

If it will not still work for you then you can try this link:

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/productFeatures.do?pinfoId=2974&directoryId=5011&treeId=3290&tab=0

And this one - Huawei Mediapad

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/productFeatures.do?pinfoId=3135&directoryId=5011&treeId=3290&tab=0

is even better but I have found it a bit expensive to buy for my kid....

Thank you.

-- Shamil