[AccessD] Subquery

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Tue Jan 3 14:43:52 CST 2012

I tried to run your SQL and got the following message. I have worked on it but cannot see the problem. I need someone smarter then me to see the problem. Thanks.

Syntax error in query expression
'[qry Produced Gas CO2 Analysis].Sample_Date=(Select Max(Sample_Date) from ([qry Produced Gas CO2 Analysis] As qry2  WHERE qry2.Meter_ID=[qry Produced Gas CO2 Analysis].Meter_ID ))'.