[AccessD] Report Footer on Last Page of Group

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:40:05 CST 2012

When did Page Footer enter this thread? If I'm not mistaken, it began as a
discussion about Group Footer vs. Report Footer. However, in the light of
your comment I shall create a test report and attempt to do what you want
(which, if I'm reading you correctly, the Page Footer ought to contain the
Group Footer data for each Group on said Page). If that's not your goal,
please correct me.

Thank you,
Arthur

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 1:05 PM, David Emerson <newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi Arthur,
>
> I understand the different concepts between group and report footers.
>
> What I am trying to achieve is a group footer appearing at the bottom of
> the last page for each group.  It is a positioning thing.  Group footers
> will appear at the end of each of their sections but not necessarily at the
> bottom of the page (whereas a page footer appears at the end of a page).
>
> David
>
> --

Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Werner Heisenberg