[AccessD] Ace versus Jet SQL

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Jan 10 12:39:49 CST 2012

 Good question!  I've never seen anything other then "JET SQL" anywhere
(even MSKBs).  ACE really is nothing more then JET with a couple of tweaks
and the SQL at this point is the same as far as I know.

 But at some point, they might become different.

 I'd say break new ground and be the first<g>.

Jim.