[AccessD] Sleuthing - query has become non-updateable

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:32:40 CST 2012

Backups:  As far as I can remember we did have a backup, but it was at
least 24 hours old and the client was reluctant to take the chance of
losing a day's work.  And I had I initially assured him it would just take
a few minutes to fix....The other two times it happened, I figured it out
pretty quickly.

Autonumber: The situation has only occurred in tables with autonumber
primary keys.

Doug