[AccessD] Access 2007 "On Click" Event on Tab (Page) - NeverFired???

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Jan 12 14:53:20 CST 2012

Stuart,

Thanks for the help.  You are right, the event is fired if one clicks on
the background of the tab Page and not on the Tab itself.

The catch is that I would like to be able to fire the event when the Tab
itself is selected.

Here is what I am trying to accomplish...

I have a "Real" (non test) Form that has 10 tabs.  Nine of the tabs each
has numerous buttons that initiate various reports.  One "odd-ball" Tab
only has one button and will never have more than 1.  Instead of
selecting the Tab and then pushing the single button inside this Tab, I
would like to eliminate the single button and fire up the event when the
Tab is selected.  I thought that I could do this with the "On Click"
event, but it appears that this approach will not work.

Thanks again,
Brad